Saturday, April 24, 2010

The AWESOME Show with Wicked Wonderland - 4/24/10 Playlist (Special one month anniversary show!)



Scorpions - Slave Me
Coney Hatch - You Ain't Got Me
AC/DC - Up To My Neck In You
Devildriver - Driving Down The Darkness
Maximum Threshold Band - Dwarfism In The Amish Community
Savatage - 24 Hours Ago
Ace Frehley - Snowblind
Eluveitie - Inis Mona
Dokken - Sunless Days
Anthrax - Keep It In The Family
D.R.I. - Beneath The Wheel
Metallica - The Thing That Should Not Be (Live)
Joan Jett - I Love Rock 'N' Roll
Primus - Jerry Was A Racecar Driver
Loudness - Heavy Chains
Kix - Red Hot (Black 'N' Blue)
Overkill - Damned
Sodom - Agent Orange
Type O Negative - Black No. 1
Type O Negative - Be My Druidess
Blind Guardian - Symphonies Of Doom
Bangalore Choir - Angel In Black (UC)
Aaliyah - Try Again
Yngwie Malmsteen - You Don't Remember, I'll Never Forget
Faster Pussycat - The Body Thief
Cancer - Tasteless Incest
XYZ - Maggie
Alice Cooper - Under My Wheels (Car song of the night)
Extreme - Cupid's Dead
Rainbow - Stargazer
Motley Crue - Time For A Change (Closing ballad)

No comments:

Post a Comment