Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The AWESOME Show with Wicked Wonderland - 6/22/10 Playlist



(PRE-SHOW)
P.Y.T. - Same 'Ol Same 'Ol (Remix)
Eve featuring Alicia Keys - Gangsta Lovin'
Eminem - The Real Slim Shady
Britney Spears - Oops!... I Did It Again
Jessica Simpson - I Think I'm In Love With You
S Club 7 - S Club Party
Backstreet Boys - The One
'NSYNC - It's Gonna Be Me
Alice Deejay - Better Off Alone
Toni Braxton - He Wasn't Man Enough
Mya - Case Of The Ex
Josie & The Pussycats - Three Small Words

Dokken - Back For The Attack
Lita Ford - Dancin' On The Edge
Rush - Caravan
Slash featuring Fergie - Beautiful Dangerous
Ozzy Osbourne - Crucify
Anthrax - A.D.I. / Horror Of It All
Megadeth - Five Magics
Slayer - Seasons In The Abyss
Metallica - Hit The Lights
Bitch - Be My Slave
The Runaways - I'm A Million
Girlschool - Crazy
Doro & Peter Steele - Descent
Vixen - Love Made Me
Femme Fatale - Falling In And Out Of Love
Heart - WTF
Princess Pang - Trouble In Paradise (UC)
Iron Maiden - Back To The Village
Dokken - So Many Tears
Shotgun Messiah - Heartbreak Boulevard
Judas Priest - Desert Plains (Live)
Iron Maiden - Sea Of Madness
Van Halen - Hear About It Later

No comments:

Post a Comment